Seo tutorial step by step, the content has to be keyword rich so the webmaster can easily found the information and put it on the page. 2.
Content: The quality and the quantity of the content has to be high. The content should be unique and should contain the required keyword phrases. 3. Meta tags: The meta description must be relevant to the page content.
The meta tags help webmasters to describe their pages in a way that would be useful to the users. 4.
Code organization: Regular indentation is essential for readability.
Web pages are made up of many files called pages.
Each of them is a cluster of keywords, phrases and sentences. To read a page, a user has to have a good understanding of what’s on the page and how it relates to the rest of the site. A webmaster has to make sure that each of the sub-topics are covered and that each is as relevant as the last. Every page should have content relevant to the topic.
5. Meta description: The meta description must be descriptive and would help users to understand the content and its relevance to the page. A good description will help users as well as search engine spiders to follow the text on a page.
6. Page hierarchy: Hierarchy is important. If the user wants to browse pages in a specific directory, he should be able to easily find the one relevant to his needs. Otherwise, he can just search on the web master’s alphanumeric search engine to find out if the page has any relevant content.
7. Page headings: Headings help users relate the content to the body of the page.
If the content is clear and easy to read, then it should have heading information included in the body of the page.
8. Class header: Class header information should be as relevant as possible to the content.
Content should be organized: If the content is confusing or hard to read, then it should be organized to make the reader’s brain work. Consistency is important.
10. Meta description and content: Meta description should be descriptive and would help users to understand the content. 11.
Titles and headers: The titles and headers should contain the keyword phrase most appropriate to the content.
12. Body text: The body text should contain the keyword phrases most appropriate to the content.
13. Meta description and content: Meta description should be informative and would help users to understand the content. 14.
Social media elements: Social media elements can be organized into lists, tabs, links and buttons to enhance the user experience. 15. Images and videos: Videos and images should have appropriate and unique content. 16.
Videos and images should be of a similar quality to that of the original. If possible, the video should have captivating metadata. 17. Social media elements: Social media elements can be folded into other sections of a website to make it easier to read.
18. Alt & Title Tags: Alt & title tags should be used to attach content to images & videos. 19.
Alt. Image Tags: Alt.
Title Tags: 20. Images: Alt.
Title Tags: 21. Videos: Alt.
URLs: 22. URLs: 23. Email Addresses: 24. URLs: 25.
Email Addresses: 26.
Email Addresses: 28. URLs: 29. Email Addresses: 30. URLs: 31.
Email Addresses: 32.
Email Addresses: 34. URLs: 35. Email Addresses: 36. URLs: 37.
URLs: 38. URLs: 39. URLs: 40.